Where Every Child Has The Chance T0 Shine
Registration and Parents Guide
Payment Options and Registration
We recommend you register as soon as possible. There are a couple of options for you.
1. PayPal: Please visit the "Classes" page and use the "Buy Now" button under the class you would like to sign up for. You will be able to choose full or installment payments. You will get a confirmation within 24 hours of payment received.
2. Check by mail: All checks should be made payable to Christopher Moll and mailed to:
5 Albin St.
Glen Cove, NY 11542
On a separate sheet of paper, please include the name and age of you child and the day you are registering for.
Also, send an email to email@example.com or call (310) 490-4102 and let us know you have mailed it.
3. By phone: Call Christopher at (310) 490-4102.
4. First Rehearsal: You can bring a check or credit card to the first day of class. If you choose this method, it is imperative that you contact us by email or phone so we can save a spot for your child.
ALL REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT ON THE FIRST DAY OF REHEARSAL. RETURNING STUDENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORMS UNLESS THERE ARE CHANGES TO BE MADE.
Payment Options and Payment Plans:
We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. We have two payment options.
1. Pay in full on or before the first day of class
2. Half and Half Installment Plan: One half will be due on or before the first day of class. The balance will be due on week six.
The first rehearsal will be dedicated to preparing everyone to audition, and then to the audition process. We dedicate ourselves to creating an environment in which everyone can feel success. Here are options for you:
1. Prepare a short portion of a song from the show (approx 1 minute). We will send the music and/or an accompanying track for you to prepare with. Singing with our pianist or without accompaniment is OK.
2. Prepare a short portion of any Musical Theatre song of your choice (approx 1 minute). Their will be a piano player at the auditions, if you have sheet music. Singing without accompaniment is fine. Musicnotes.com is a great resource for finding, downloading and printing sheet music for auditions.
3. Prepare nothing and we will teach a song that everyone will have the chance to sing alone or in groups.
The preparation of a song is not a requirement. For those performers who would like to be considered for lead roles, preparing a song will give us an idea of their skill level. Choosing to not prepare a song will in no way disqualify you from being considered for a lead role. Also, we are not looking for perfection just a willingness to learn and to try your best.
Minimum Class Requirements
Classes offered are subject to minimum enrollment requirements. In the event the minimum is not reached and there is not another session the student can attend, all money will be refunded.
Rehearsals Drop Off and Pick-Up
It is very important that children are on time for every rehearsal that they are called for. We have a limited time to put together our show and every second counts. It is also extremely important that parents are on time to pick up their children at the end of rehearsal. We are allotted a certain time to be in the space we are using and many times other activities are scheduled right after us.
An adult must accompany every child into and out of the rehearsal space. Only adults who are authorized on the registration form will be allowed to pick up the child. Any other arrangements, car pools, older children who may be driving themselves, etc, must be approved in advance.
All cancellations must be made one week in advance for a full refund.
We are always looking for parents who would like to volunteer. From sewing costumes, to taking tickets, to helping backstage, there is always a need for extra hands. Just let us know where you would like to help.